Xtreme Zone LOGO

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My First Foreign Trip @ Israel

I never dreamed of going to Israel in my life but I got this suprise oppurtunity from my company AMDOCS on 11th Novemeber, 2005. This was my first trip outside India in my life and that too just after I completed my training. The purpose of this trip was basically Knowledge Transfer. I celebrated Diwali and did lots of shopping before leaving for Israel. I informed all of my friends and my exictement was beyond imagination. My parents and grand parents were happy but were some what worried too because of the complications which we used to listen in news about Israel. But I was very much excited of visiting Israel and the day came on 17th Novemeber, 2005. I with 15 other colleagues had to take off from Mumbai International Airport to Israel. We went through Royal Jordanian Airlines.
Group of Israel Trip

It was the first time I was travelling through plane and believe it was a great fun. When the plane took off and was at the top of the sky flying high, I was feeling like a bird flying high up in the air. That was an awesome experience.
We had a transit at Amman Airport which is in Jordan. The transit was of 10 hours, so the aiport authorities took us to trasit hotel. In this way we got the oppurtunity to see Jordan country also.
Outside Amman Transit Hotel

After a long journey, we finally reached Israel. And the journey of our Knowledge Transfer session and exploring the country Israel began.



Acco Old City View from Port



Bahai Garden in Haifa

Our Guide in Bahai Garden (Too Good...)


Group in Bahai Garden at Acco City

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home